Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: These Look Pretty purdy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 417 - Alnico's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I may be wrong!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gearfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2008
    Location
    SEPA
    Posts
    633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    They look like a good deal at the current price.
    Alas, like 95% of good deals, they are local p'up, and nowhere near me. :-)

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    These aren't all that heavy.
    Probably end up being parted out.
    I would like one...I have a loner......

    Ron


    Quote Originally Posted by gearfreak View Post
    They look like a good deal at the current price.
    Alas, like 95% of good deals, they are local p'up, and nowhere near me. :-)

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    I'd like to have them all for a fairly serious HT, but even at the ~$1800 current price would be a stretch for me, so I imagine the winning bid(s) will be well beyond my means.

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    These Look Pretty purdy


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    I'd like to have them all for a fairly serious HT

    GM

    Great minds think alike.

    I can get the money. Grandkid doesn't really need college.

    And I would love to have them.

    What I can't afford is the divorce attorney. And knowing her she could find a good one....

    Besides, I'm kinda used to having her around.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    i'm talking to the seller. hopefully can arrange shipping.
    these have been up for awhile and never sold. the parts are good in these!

    Ron

  7. #7
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy


  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil View Post
    They do look purdy. Reminds me of my biamping project I'm working on, if only I had two 414-8b's for my lower 614D cab instead of the 417.
    Any interest in a 16 ohm pair with crooked dust caps?
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  9. #9
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Look Pretty purdy

    I cannot make any purchases at this time. Thanks for the offer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.